
To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Songs
The number one song this year award goes to…..Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green day. I luv that song and I still do…very much. Gavin Degraw rocks, his songs are great and not forgetting “My humps” too. No James Blunt for me pls, I would switch radio station whenever I heard that ‘You’re Beautiful” song hahaha. But somehow, I’m starting to like it a bit now coz of the meaning it carries.
Trip
My graduation trip to Genting Highlands was also a trip to remember. We got to enter the casino finally..after 21 years ;p I miss the trip. But I dun miss having to carry my heavy baggage. Thanks to CheeWee and Kane for volunteering to help. The next time I’m going on trips, I’ve learned from Siewlin, that’s to divide them into 2 bags instead. Good idea!
Clubbing
I went to Beach Club last year and this year, me and my frens hit Zouk. I like calling this the ‘annual clubbing session’ hehe. This year’s one was especially cool of coz the experience of being on the podium. My parents have no idea of us going there and walking back to the hotel at 4am in the morning. No way they can know, or else I’ll be so dead, I tell you. Anyway, I can’t wait for the next annual clubbing session…and I wonder if there will still be any…coz many things are changing now, gradually. Everybody’s been busy with work already.
Been to Purebar twice this year. First was during Chinese New Year and the second was juz a few days ago on Christmas Eve. Countdown in pure bar is not as fun as the countdown in Portugese Settlement where I went last Christmas.
Convocation
A day to remember for the rest of my life. The memories still remain fresh in my mind. Waking up at dawn, driving the car in the dark going to Dewan Seri Negeri. Was kinda nervous to go on stage, making my parents beam, taking photos with frens, sweating like what when taking pictures under the sun with the heavy robe on, bla bla bla. Thanks to my photographer, you’re the best man! Lunch at McD after convo with frens was absolutely great, jokes on that day were especially hilarious. I remember I almost cried coz of that. Hahaha…Anyway, too bad some frens couldn’t make it, That particular fren who actually went there but didn’t show up…hmm…I feel bad now about the invitation in the first place. Anyway, thanks a lot to all who came to share the joy :-)

Jobs
First interview required me to go on the street in Ong Kim Wee to raise fund for WWF..duh. After 2 months of intensive job hunting, I got one in Sudong (Singtel) as a customer service officer. I started working in Aug and left for Cubic in November. Days in Singtel was kinda ok though the job sucks…we had a lot of training so for the 2 months I was there, most of the times we were undergoing training and were not really working though. Frens I made there are really nice ppl, we helped each other with work a lot. I’m still keeping in touch with a few of them. This brings to the next topic.
Friends
I asked myself a couple of times about why I accepted the job at singtel when it’s kinda far away and the job is not in my interest. Was it really becoz I was extremely bored at home and for the sake of learning new stuff? Perhaps yeah. But I’m so glad being there coz if I din, my life would be more chaotic as there won’t be this fren to help me kemas-kemas the chaos everyday. Hahaha. I’m referring to my ex-colleague, Cynthia. I mean if she wasn’t there with me almost everyday that time during the ‘depression’, I dunno what will happen to me. She doesn’t mind sharing a lot of her life stories with me too. Now, though I’m already fine, she still assures me, like some of my frens, that she will alwiz be beside me. Her support has been tremendous…
This year, I got to know Michelle in Singtel too, she too, has helped me a lot in regardless of work or non-work matters and I really appreciate them. In return, I hope I will be able to help her in her personal problems too, eventhough there’s nothing really much I can help on. Pls know that you can reach out for me by all means and I'll be ready to listen k.
*Can’t put pic of her :-(*
And of coz not forgetting Serene. We’re childhood frens but we lose touch until I met her in Singtel, then her contract ended and got accepted into Cubic. Though she was only in Cubic for less than a month, our frenship grows. Hey gal ,when is your blog coming out?
Now, these are all the ‘tops’ and the ‘most’ of the year. (All listed in random orders)
Top2 Jokes of the year (might not sound funny now, but was really funny to me somehow)
1.The ‘Tyco Association’ joke during lunch after my convocation ceremony. It was about the audience cheering when you go on stage to receive your scroll. My frens were suggesting to cheer for Ashwin (TYCO) while doing that ‘kau tau’ thingy and in the end, those who did it will kena gari keluar the hall and masuk lokap for entering Tyco Association, the ajaran sesat.
2.There was this Cantonese movie where there are 4 ladies by the name of Gucci, Prada, Dior and (if you dun get that, they’re the famous and branded clothing lines). My sis was making fun of me and named me ‘Fendi’ (it’s a famous one too and I dunno why since she wanna makes fun of me). So I gave her one as well…I called her…The Reject Shop.Wahahahaha :-)
Silliest thing done by me
To think that doctors have the cardboard thingy pasted on the door to tell others where he is…just like what lecturers do hahahaha. And I was wandering around in the hospital and actually went to a doctor’s room to check that out. Yikes.
Top5 Surprises of the year
1.“Hey happy 22nd birthday. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead”-An SMS
2.Wafi coming to my seat during Reshmonu’s performance to give me that chance to go out to the dance floor to dance. (Oi..booking’s deposit belum bayar lagi tau..hehe..joking)
3.Got a poem for my birthday (though I only realized it’s a poem after some time ;p)
4.That there are still frens who still stick with me thru thick and thin ;-)
5. Meeting back a childhood fren after so long.
Most 'Sampat' Moment
When seeing Vick Malaysian Idol at the hotel lobby on my prom night. Paiseh…was juz 21...not surprising :p
Top3 Advises most gotten
1.You think too much/Dun think too much.
2.There is forest out there.
3.We’re alwiz supporting you.
Surprising phrase ppl did not say much about
Go get a job!!
Top3 received SMSes of the year (juz snippets)
1."No matter wat u still got me :-)"
2.“I’m with you thru think and thin”
3.Not so convenient to share. It’s in Chinese. But I do take it as one of the tops.
Most meaningful quote by a fren
"You must alwiz think…he/she is happier without you." (Maybe it's true. Hey fren, that's a really big sacrifice…I know you are thinking that way too but only say that when you have given a real fight and have tried your best to win her heart and not juz sitting back and having that line in mind ok, I’m sure you know what to do hehe)
Most Embarrassing Incident
Following closely behind some guy frens and was so close to entering the gents with them coz it was too dark in Zouk. *shaking head* Wahahaha….thanks Audrey..for ‘pulling’ me outta there in time ;p (Aiyo…very dark maaa~hahahaha)
Most sudden shocking question ppl asked
DO YOU HAVE URGE? WHY NO? (oh my goodness…you know who you are ok..)
Best Moment/Day of 2005
It lasted for only about a couple of hours. It’s better than prom; it’s better than chocolate; it’s even better than Zouk; Sorry for I can’t tell and share the joy with you all. (Dun go ask Cynthia ok keke) That’s the best day, but sometimes I cry thinking about it hahaha.
Best movie of the Year
I have not watched all movies shown in the cinema but I still feel Star Wars wins hands down. Superb graphic and jeng jeng..Darth Vader is born ;p
Misc
I learned a lot of things too. In fact, I have been learning all year round. One thing is that…words can cause misunderstandings as they can be read with diff voice tone, and diff voice tones carry diff meanings. I will treat everything as a learning process. Also, a fren told me that everything has its two sides. It depends on which side you choose to view it from. I would prefer the bright and positive side of everything though. I hope all of you would choose the same as well.
There are things happened this year that I miss very very much and I know they might not happen anymore in the coming years becoz every year there will be smth new, and we won’t know what is in store for us. Let us all pray for the best and nothing but the best. Belif that good things will come your way and live life to the fullest. I personally foresee the year ahead to be a nightmare…I have close frens standby-ing me already for that, belif it or not. Really. I will be tough, I will try my best to stay as strong as I could though I can smell the fear and it has already overpowering me now.
Lastly, I might have wrongdoings or offended anybody, I apologize. Know that I din mean to be “chou ren” (ugly ppl) I’m open to learning the mistakes if there’s any and like I alwiz say, I’m alwiz trying to be a better person everyday. Vice versa…in the future, do I need to let frens know what are their mistakes or should I juz buat bodo and tutup sebelah mata in the case where they are really at fault? Or will I get screwed after that? Hahaha I’m clueless man. Neh-my-la, I shall know that to do when the time really comes ;p
Happy New Year to my loyal readers who stay with me thru the years. I will keep in mind not to spell ‘Corkscrew’ as ‘Cockscrew’ anymore next year onwards if I happen to use that word again muahahahahaha. Happy New Year 2006 again ppl!!
Some of the the precious photos this year





Juz recently…